Hey there! :)

Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my AS media blog! I've created a rock music magazine cover, contents page and double page spread and this is my blog to show you the finished magazine as well as all the research and planning I put into making my magazine and the evaluation I did after I completed my magazine. I hope you find it all interesting! :)

Below are links to my research and planning, completed magazine and evaluation questions.

Research and Planning: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/research-and-planning-cd-cover-as-media.html
Completed Magazine: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/completed-music-magazine.html
Evaluation Questions: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/evaluation-question-1.html

Thursday 3 November 2011

Research and Planning - Possible Magazine Articles

Article ideas for my rock music magazine

  • Interview with the cover artist. Ask the following questions to my cover model and get them to give creative and believable responses as if they were actually a rock star:
    • Who was your inspiration to become a rock star?
    • Why did you want to become a rock star?
    • How would you describe your music to people who hadn't heard it before?
    • Whats your process in writing a song?
    • Have you always loved rock music?
    • If you could work with any artist, who would it be and why?
    • What are your plans for the future?
  • Interviews with fans of different bands to create little fan profiles. Interview questions:
    • Who is your favourite band?
    • Why do you like that band so much?
    • When did you first listen to the band?
    • Whats your favourite song the bad has done?
    • Favourite band member?
    • Why would others love this band too?
  • Fact files on up and coming rock artists
  • Rock Gig guide
  • Rock Gig reviews
  • New album reviews
  • Rock clothing trends
  • Artist of the week article
  • Strange facts about rock bands and the featured artist
  • Strange addictions rock band members have

No comments:

Post a Comment