Hey there! :)

Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my AS media blog! I've created a rock music magazine cover, contents page and double page spread and this is my blog to show you the finished magazine as well as all the research and planning I put into making my magazine and the evaluation I did after I completed my magazine. I hope you find it all interesting! :)

Below are links to my research and planning, completed magazine and evaluation questions.

Research and Planning: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/research-and-planning-cd-cover-as-media.html
Completed Magazine: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/completed-music-magazine.html
Evaluation Questions: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/evaluation-question-1.html

Thursday 24 November 2011

Research and Planning - New Models

I originally wanted three female models for the cover of my rock magazine, however there are not three suitable female models available and so I am using one female and two males, which looks just as good - the ranges in height makes photo poses even easier to create too! Rather than drawing completely new drafts to show the change in the cover image, I went on http://www.weeworld.com/ and created little characters of my three models and dressed them as close to how I want them dressed for the photoshoot as I could. I then possitioned them in a pose which suits a rock band. I am keeping the same layout as my final draft, but using a different style cover image and different gendered models.

Models: left to right: Vikky (16), James (16), Danny (17)
In rock clothing:

In different rock clothing:

This rock band is going to be named either "Meltdown" or "Crypt" depending on which location the cover image is taken in. As if it is taken on a stage (one of my possible loaction options) they will be called "Meltdown" and if the photo is taken infront of a Church or in a grave yard they will be called "Crypt". I want everything to link together on my magazine. I want my models to wear the colours which are on the rock magazine and I want the photo location to match the band name, which will have to match the rock style and the over all look of the band. I want it to be as professional as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment