Hey there! :)

Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my AS media blog! I've created a rock music magazine cover, contents page and double page spread and this is my blog to show you the finished magazine as well as all the research and planning I put into making my magazine and the evaluation I did after I completed my magazine. I hope you find it all interesting! :)

Below are links to my research and planning, completed magazine and evaluation questions.

Research and Planning: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/research-and-planning-cd-cover-as-media.html
Completed Magazine: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/completed-music-magazine.html
Evaluation Questions: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/evaluation-question-1.html

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Research and Planning - Final Location

My final location for my rock magazine photoshoot is going to be St Mark's Parish Hall (Church) in Woodley, Manchester. As although the offer to use the Dominion Theatre foyer and stage in London is still open, it is unrealistic to think I am going to get amazing pictures from the location when I wont have my models with me and I'll only have 30 minutes to do the entire shoot. So I contacted the Parish Council at St Mark's Church to ask permission to use the grounds of the Church as my photoshoot location, as although I'm not religious, I thought it was only respectful to ask for permission before using the location - lukily the head of the Parish Council was happy to let us use the grounds for a few hours on Thursday, on the condition that we are respectful of the grounds and the dead. Plus, my band name is called Crypt, so a graveyard/Church is a perfect location for my magazine photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment