Hey there! :)

Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my AS media blog! I've created a rock music magazine cover, contents page and double page spread and this is my blog to show you the finished magazine as well as all the research and planning I put into making my magazine and the evaluation I did after I completed my magazine. I hope you find it all interesting! :)

Below are links to my research and planning, completed magazine and evaluation questions.

Research and Planning: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/research-and-planning-cd-cover-as-media.html
Completed Magazine: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/completed-music-magazine.html
Evaluation Questions: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/evaluation-question-1.html

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Research and Planning - Questionnaire Results

I put the results from my questionnaires into pie charts to make them easier to view and manage. The charts created are below:







I now know what my target audience would prefer my magazine to be like. I will use this feedback to help reshape the drafts of my magazine.

What I will include in my new drafts:

-red/white/black colour scheme (same as the original and most popular colour scheme in my questionnaire)
-the cover image will be of a male playing guitar or female in a rock pose, as those were what scored highly in my questionnaire)
-Kerrang inspired layouts, as most people read Kerrang magazine who filled out my questionnaire and if they buy it, then they must like it, so making mine similar to Kerrang will make them like mine too.
-Cost around £1 to £2 and be a weekly or fortnightly magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment