Hey there! :)

Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my AS media blog! I've created a rock music magazine cover, contents page and double page spread and this is my blog to show you the finished magazine as well as all the research and planning I put into making my magazine and the evaluation I did after I completed my magazine. I hope you find it all interesting! :)

Below are links to my research and planning, completed magazine and evaluation questions.

Research and Planning: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/research-and-planning-cd-cover-as-media.html
Completed Magazine: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/completed-music-magazine.html
Evaluation Questions: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/evaluation-question-1.html

Thursday 6 October 2011

Research and Planning - Masthead ideas

Ideas for the masthead of my rock music magazine:

-Rock Central
-Champions
-Champions of Rock
-COR (Champions of Rock)
-Amplified
-Volume
-Electric
-Bohemian
-Rockin'
-Loud
-RFE (Rock.For.Ever)
-Age of Rock

I feel the best and most catchy masthead name for my rock music genre magazine is 'Bohemian' as it sums up the style of people who will read the magazine as well as the genre of the magazine in one word. The inspiration behind Bohemian came from the group of collective rock freedom fighters in the hit rock theatrical phenomenon 'We Will Rock You'. Seeing as my rejected original magazine idea was to create a musical theatre genre music magazine based around the theme of 'We Will Rock You' the musical (along with other new musicals), I thought I'd at least get something from We Will Rock You into my rock music genre magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment