Hey there! :)

Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my AS media blog! I've created a rock music magazine cover, contents page and double page spread and this is my blog to show you the finished magazine as well as all the research and planning I put into making my magazine and the evaluation I did after I completed my magazine. I hope you find it all interesting! :)

Below are links to my research and planning, completed magazine and evaluation questions.

Research and Planning: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/research-and-planning-cd-cover-as-media.html
Completed Magazine: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/completed-music-magazine.html
Evaluation Questions: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/evaluation-question-1.html

Thursday 8 September 2011

Research and Planning - skin tutorial

This is my second time of using Photoshop. In the skin tutorial I used the 'spot healer' tool to remove any visible spots from the image, as well as smooth the skin around the area of the spots. I duplicated the image and blurred the image a little, making the skin appear incredibly smooth. I then decreased the opacity of the duplicate image so that the over all image made the person's skin appear much smoother than it had been before. Using the brush tool, on a low opacity of around 25, I added lipstick, blusher, eye shadow and changed the colour of her hair to enhance the image as a whole. This was my first attempt at photo editing and enhancing on Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment