Hey there! :)

Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my AS media blog! I've created a rock music magazine cover, contents page and double page spread and this is my blog to show you the finished magazine as well as all the research and planning I put into making my magazine and the evaluation I did after I completed my magazine. I hope you find it all interesting! :)

Below are links to my research and planning, completed magazine and evaluation questions.

Research and Planning: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/research-and-planning-cd-cover-as-media.html
Completed Magazine: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/completed-music-magazine.html
Evaluation Questions: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/evaluation-question-1.html

Thursday 12 January 2012

Research and Planning - Bohemian Rock Magazine So Far

Contents Page


The final picture I took to complete my contents page was unfortunately blurred and so I need to retake the photograph and put it onto my contents page to complete it.

Double Page Spread





 I need to add my article onto my double page spread, add page numbers, other photographs and a little cartoon I made, then my double page spread will be complete.

Cover


I need to do a lot more work on my cover to complete it, including: adding articles, a bar code and a main feature.

Comments and feedback are much appreciated :)

2 comments:

  1. Tutor feedback - Excellent house style emerging, clear sense of genre good. Well taken photographs. Be careful how often you use the same set of photographs usually you would not see the main feature models on the contents as well and do you have a set of photographs where they are wearing different clothes? Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback! My inspiration for putting the cover artists on the contents page comes from the March 2005 issue of Rock Sound magazine where artists Green Day are on the cover and the contents page - I thought it made a nice link between the cover and contents, however I do realise few magazines do the same. I hope this justifies my decision to put my cover artists on my contents page also.

    Indeed I do have my models in another set of clothes, however I did not think the pictures were strong/good enough for a big feature and so they will be scattered around the double page spread instead of being a large feature image.

    Again, thank you for the feedback!! :)

    ReplyDelete