Hey there! :)

Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my AS media blog! I've created a rock music magazine cover, contents page and double page spread and this is my blog to show you the finished magazine as well as all the research and planning I put into making my magazine and the evaluation I did after I completed my magazine. I hope you find it all interesting! :)

Below are links to my research and planning, completed magazine and evaluation questions.

Research and Planning: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/research-and-planning-cd-cover-as-media.html
Completed Magazine: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/completed-music-magazine.html
Evaluation Questions: http://beckymckenziemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/evaluation-question-1.html

Thursday 1 December 2011

Research and Planning - Rock Magazine Photoshoot

Today I used a Canon SLR camera to take my final rock magazine photos. The images I took were for the cover, double page spread and contents page. I spent over two hours gathering together t-shirts, shirts, accessories and props in preparation for the shoot. I spent 45 minutes dressing my models in the way I wanted them to be dressed and giving them a total rock look with subtle make up and hair styling. I then spent 2 hours at the photoshoot location, with my models, taking photographs of them in various poses (in the freezing cold!). I took over 170 photographs, using different modes and focuses on the SLR camera and have chosen the best/clearest images to put up on blogger and use in/on my rock magazine. I tried to pay as much attention to detail as possible (stray pieces of hair being put back into place, head possitioning, arm possitioning etc) and tried to keep my models within the black/white/red colour scheme of my magazine. I really enjoyed the photoshoot and both my models and myself are incredibly happy with the resulting photographs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment